Javascript

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Chalk Festival in Pasadena

Ruston invited Jacob, Theresa and I up to Pasadena to check out the chalk festival.  We ate lunch together and then took off to see some art.
Pretty cool stuff.  We came away inspired!  I was thinking maybe a chalk festival in our driveway sometime next summer.





It was a little crowded.  

Nice to see some Disney art.


This one made me smile.

Yes, Yes, Yes!  I love Calvin and Hobbes!





Inspired by Disney's Tangled




This one was supposed to be a 3-D effect.  No one else in the group would do it, so I volunteered.  It turned out just okay.




This one was my favorite.  The eyes just stood out, the colors looked great.  Very nice job.






It's Phineas and Ferb.  And Candace too.  Hey, where's Perry?








So there you go.  Really cool to see all the chalk drawings.  There was also a classic car show as well, but I didn't get any photos of it.  Just not my thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment